Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn t just about developing cool things. That s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT). You will partner with outstanding engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and landmarks, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and efficiency.
• Conduct on-site assessments in prospect buildings then develop engineering solutions to calculate energy
• Prepare Sales/Detailed Facility Study (DFS) content to describe customer energy solutions
• Define scope and pricing for the selected energy and conservation measures
• Commissioning and M&V of all the installed solutions
• Analyze all relevant data to validate the predicted savings as per IPMVP standards, ultimately responsible for the guaranteed energy savings
• Continuous professional development
• In-depth and sophisticated building services knowledge such as mechanical & HVAC, Building Automation System, electrical & lighting
• Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively across a large geographic and diverse customer portfolio
• Effective interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships
• Proven flair for sourcing and implementing new technology, up-to-date knowledge of energy efficiency technologies
• Proven performance working with solution providers to provide energy/utility performance improvements in commercial, industrial and health facilities
• Ability to travel and perform after hours work on occasion when needed
• Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical, industrial or energy systems engineering
• PE preferred
• 5+ years professional experience desired
• Technical experience with energy upgrade projects and performance contracts a plus
• Hold one or more technology and industry certifications (CEM, CEA, CMVP, LEED AP, etc.) a plus
• Proven experience performing energy audits according to ASHRAE standards (ASHRAE Level 2 & 3 and Investment Grade Audits)
• Sophisticated knowledge of energy modelling/best practice/codes (ASHRAE, IESNA, NEC, etc.)
• Experience in seeing projects through - from proposal, implementation to completion
• Technical experience with energy efficiency technologies
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.