The Security Analyst will participate and be part of information security monitoring and incident handling team in order to monitor and manage all information security incidents and risks and solve them as per the business security requirements. The Security Analyst will work and follow-up with the IT Teams and other Business Units to develop action plans to mitigate identified vulnerabilities and promote security initiatives.
Key Activities Include:
• Work as part of 24x7 security operation team
• Monitor the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM) and follow up all related security incidents and events.
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
• Respond to security incidents and report on incident handling and resolution.
• Participate in forensic analysis and data recovery, and penetration testing.
• Perform daily security analysis and scanning and assessment for information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
• Proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
• Configuration and administration of security systems and tools.
• Define and evaluate security technologies required to ensure safe technology operation and detection of cyber-attack.
• Provide the security recommendations on actions which assist in improving security posture within CLIENT Environment.
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Participating in reviewing and documenting computer security and emergency gate identified vulnerabilities and promote security initiatives.
• Bachelor s degree in IT, Engineering, or related field of study preferred;
• 1 years of experience in IT/Security operations or SOC role.
• Network , CCNA R&S, SSCP , Security , Linux security , windows security or forensics training is plus.
• Professional Security certification preferred ( SSCP , GSEC, CIHE , GCIH, CEH, CPTE , or equivalent).
• Knowledge and experience in network switches, routers and firewalls
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Access, Visio