WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
• You will be responsible for fostering and building a social community through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, however knowledge of Snapchat, Foursquare and Tumblr would be an advantage
• Working closely with the Brand Managers and the Group Planning Director, you will be representing the voice of the consumer, monitoring conversations, posting content and managing the daily operations of various social challenges.
• This is about engaging, building and proactively managing a positive social media community. You must bring a creative flair and excellent written skills within 140 characters.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
• Most importantly, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it.
• The successful candidate will have a strong background of working with digital and social agencies and must excel in producing engaging and creative social media and digital work, across planning, strategy and media.
• An editorial background and creative skills such as Photoshop would be an advantage.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Inside Ideas Group is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency with a twist: we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It s a dynamic, fast-paced, solutions-focused start-up environment that brings client and agency closer together to co-create more effective and efficient work. In September 2019, IIG were awarded a contract by a market-leading healthcare brand to create agencies inside the brands leading offices around the world. We will be launching 13 offices across the globe.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what s possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work