Our client is a communication and public relations consultancy, specializing in reputation management based in the GCC region. They're currently recruiting for a Social Media Specialist-Associate Director with expertise in strategy management with extensive agency experience.
• Develop and implement a social media marketing plan
• Administer the company s social media marketing and advertising
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
• 8-10 years of experience working in social media campaigns with a focus on sports
• Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
• Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social.