Responsible for the execution and implementation of the social media strategy
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for growing all of the Intigral s social media pages/communities across the social platforms, which includes Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Periscope, etc.
• Monitor social media trends along with conducting competitive analysis studies on social media competitors to ensure that the organization is ahead of the competition
• Responsible for social media marketing and communication campaigns, and coordinating with the business team to be in line with their overall marketing strategy
• Publish content in a timely manner. Example: Posting updates during matches
• Identifying customer response to content posted on social media and provide feedback as necessary
• Responsible for achieving social media KPI's set by the business team such as likes, followers, etc...
• Assure the execution of the social media search engine optimization strategies
• Implementing an optimal response mechanism for customer complaints as well as reporting and flagging those issues as necessary
• Producing weekly/monthly reports on performance, moderation statistics, issues, outcomes ,and possible solutions
• Coordinating with the content team to ensure that published content items are quickly posted to the relevant social media channels
• Coming up with ideas on how to engage users such as usage of quizzes, spot the difference pictures, polls, etc