We are looking for a full time Social Media Specialist, to oversee and manage all social channels; and ensure they re aligned with our marketing goals. Our ideal candidates should have good experience with marketing practices and content management. You will communicate with the managers and different teams and senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on social media and content management.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Set up and optimize Noon accounts within each platform to increase its visibility.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Posting and managing online content for our social media page, website & blog page.
• Prepare accurate reports about social media performance.
• Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
• Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent.
• Expert in writing, Drafting and managing the content.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience (preferred)
• Experience delivering communications strategy at the highest level.
• Experience working in Tech Companies preferred
• Speaking Fluent in Arabic, and English.