Software Architect (Development Team Leader)
As Software Architect, you will lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions to real market business requirements in the healthcare industry. You will lead the software development team and work closely with partners and stakeholders to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. This position reports to the General Manager.
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
• Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
• Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
• Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
• Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
• Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
• Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
• Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency
• Bachelor s or Master s degree in computer science or related field
• At least 8 years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
• At least 6 years of experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations(experience with any or all of the following required: .NET, Silverlight, WPF, WCF)
• At least 5 years experience in large designs and coordinating project teams preferably in the healthcare industry
• At least 3 years of UML experience
• At least 3 years of experience with software source control and version control
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Mastery of user interaction design skills
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
Independent Health Information Technology Services LLC an information technology service provider committed to providing a user-friendly, effective, and an efficient way to the development of healthcare systems for the healthcare industry in the MENA region, while supporting innovation and standardization as well. inHealth was established to introduce new services and innovative solutions that are needed to deliver improved outcomes for healthcare providers, patients, and payers in an era of extraordinary transformation in the region s healthcare sector.
At inHealth, we connect the stakeholders within the healthcare community by providing a user-friendly interface that facilitates easy communication across the healthcare industry to increase efficiency, improve quality, and control costs.
Independent Health Information Technology Services LLC inHealth started its services in 2014 and is a registered company in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and cover letter (Word or PDF document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org