• Develop and maintain software solutions by studying information needs, system flows, data usage, work processes, and investigating problems and areas for modification.
• Test software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization in controlled and in real situations.
• Code debugging and tracing to optimize performance.
• Write and maintain technical documentation on program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Stay up to date on changing technologies, new tools, computer languages, and new applications to develop internal workflows.
Qualifications & Work Experience
• Bachelor s degree in related field.
• 1 3 years of relevant experience.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET framework, DB concepts and tools, both relational and NoSQL, OOP (object-oriented programming) and data structures, and design patterns.
• Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, TFS, etc.) and with client-side frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js).
• Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
Job Behavioral Competencies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Analytical thinking.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Problem solving.