• Performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing.
• Developing synergies between the ERP system and the organization’s operations.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, code comments, and flowcharts.
• Conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Evaluates license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Prepare projects plan inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
• Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap of all projects.
• Should have a relevant Degree in Computer Science/Software Development.
• Experience of 3-4years.
• Experience working with Oracle.
• Good Communication skills (Arabic speaking -advantage).
Email your resume to email@example.com