Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10 ), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Primary Responsibilities :
• Perform manual testing for multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
• Perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
• Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
• Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
• Participates in a cross functional team working in a highly dynamic agile environment.
• Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinate with other teams to enhance the overall design.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent.
• Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software.
• Must possess superior debugging abilities to discover out the causes behind the ineffective code, breakdown of test cases, memory leakages etc.
• Solid foundation of object-oriented design concepts, algorithms and data structures.
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Familiarity with one or more of: Python, Ruby is a plus.
• Familiarity with functional automation tools like Selenium or equivalent.
• Excellent designing and programming skills.
• Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies.
• Strong consistency and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and self-manage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Private Health Insurance
• Social Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus