We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to lead a team of software engineers in designing and building innovative next-generation aviation software product portfolio in line with ISA s vision and mission.
• An open mind for new ideas.
• You ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
• 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
• Competitive salaries and benefits
You will be responsible for
• Leading the delivery of software products and components for ISA; contributing to the technical strategy, vision and mission as well to the management of technology life cycle.
• Working closely with the Product Management team to understand and identify the technical skills and expertise required by the product road map to enforce within the development area accordingly
• Guiding and supporting the development team in translating the business needs into technical requirements and cost-effective solutions/alternatives in line with the architectural principles laid down for ISA products.
• Partnering with the Stakeholders in the thinking and decision-making process with respect to technology to the best of ISA. Approving the technical tools and languages needed for the design execution in line with the agreed technical and quality standards
• Establishing efficient continuous delivery and production operations processes driven by effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including project managers, product, operations, governance and enterprise development teams.
• Conducting benchmark analysis to stand on, to keep up with, recommend and implement best practices, new trends, and emerging technologies that bring the best value to ISA clients; partnering with cross-functional teams to always explore ways and means to enforce such technologies.
• Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the technologies, tools and techniques used to decide on improvements required within ISA. Developing prototypes around the user and business needs.
• Overseeing the testing and implementation of technical solutions ensuring adequacy from knowledge management and compliance with customer expectations perspectives.
• Collaborating with HR to identify/update a set of competencies necessary for the development team based on business objectives and to attract the right calibre and embrace top talents in a challenging environment.
• Partnering with HR to set objectives and identify KPIs for the respective team members; ensures his/her subordinates are fully aware and knowledgeable of their targets. Providing on-going support and supervision to the team members to assist them to achieve their goals and bridge any gaps identified.
• Continuously exploring the new technologies and development methodologies to uplift and enhance the team s skills in changing the technology landscape.
• Utilizing expertise and knowledge in development to build an organizational culture based on knowledge sharing and teamwork. Mentoring the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management coaching.
If you wish to work with us, you should be sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org