• Bachelor s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
• 8 years experience on the above mentioned skills.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Applicants for this job should be able to meet the requirements of the responsibilities mentioned above.
• Experience with .NET 4.5 (C# and ASP.NET MVC), LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax and JQuery
• Experience with Workflows, BPM & document management systems
• Design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multi-threading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications
• Good knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• English language, verbal and written.
• Experience working with transnational database systems, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012.
• Good knowledge of well-known design patterns
• Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of Software engineers and able to work independently.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Extensive experience on developing large-scale systems using OO and Component (Distributed) based architecture
• Strong skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security and Remoting, WCF, SOAP, REST
• Strong knowledge of XML schema definition & processing tools
• Strong coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.