Responsible for leading a team of programmers, المختبرين, software architects and other supporting roles throughout all phases of the software development life cycle from concept, to product release, to life cycle management. The Project Manager will use Agile and Project Management development processes and best practices to ensure quality, على-زمن, على-budget deliverable.
• Successfully lead complex projects by guiding an international development team to define, خطة, deliver and support high-quality software products and solutions.
• Act as the single point of contact for all development activities.
• Manage product feature-function content, facilitating sizing activities with the technical team.
• Understand and communicate resource requirements
• Develop product release schedules, committing those schedules to the business and ensuring timely execution.
• Present project status and recommendations to management and executive teams.
• Complete all work items including legal clearances, المتطلبات التنظيمية, product classifications and ensure that products meet industry standards.
• Interact with stakeholders as appropriate to discuss product functionality, أداء, plans and field support escalations.
• تحديد وحل المشاكل, ثغرات, and challenges in the software engineering processes
• Foster an environment of collaboration, ثقة, والمساءلة.
أكثر من 6 سنة
درجه البكالوريوس علي الأقل