Experience selling in the manufacturing software market place
• Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes such as ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management.
• Contacts within the manufacturing marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
• Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
• Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
• Strong follow-up skills
• BA/BS Degree
• Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a manufacturing environment
• Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
Demonstrated ability to:
• Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
• Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
• Implement and follow successful sales processes
• Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.