1. Test and QC Software Applications, updates, including Debugging and Troubleshooting.
2. Document Functionalities of Software Applications and prepare Manuals.
3. Prepare and execute Test Cases & Scenarios.
4. Receive and create tickets for issues that are identified by the client. Analyze, validate and clarify than communicate and follow up with issues and ensure that these are either resolved or escalated to the appropriate team members.
5. Prepare and deliver statistics and KPI reports.
6. Prepare or update needed documentation materials (manuals, flow charts, presentations, videos).
7. Work with other departments to ensure client expectations of quality are being met.
1. BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Work experience between 0-5 years in related field
3. Good technical skills in software testing and troubleshooting.
4. Good understanding of Microsoft OS (ex: Win 7, Server 2003, 2008, etc ).
5. Good understanding of MS-Office (Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
6. Familiar with Java, ASP, HTML, .Net, IIS.
7. Good understanding of MSSQL.
8. Excellent communication skills (oral and written, English and Arabic).
9. Able to meet deadlines, follow through commitment and suggest corrective action where appropriate.