Our Client is a Trading company in Bahrain focusing on sustainable development for the country, by promoting the importance of alternative energy products for the economic, social and environmental well-being of all market sectors is looking for Solar Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
• Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
• Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or solar thermal systems, including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
• Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
• Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
• Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
• Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
• Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
• Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
• Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
• Perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers.