• Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using a soldering iron, gas torch, or Electric-ultrasonic equipment.
يطحن, تخفيضات, هواة, or bends edges of workpieces to be joined to ensure a snug fit, using power grinder and hand tools.
• Removes workpieces from molten solder and holds parts together until color indicates that solder has set.
• Cleans workpieces, using a chemical solution, ملف, wire brush, or grinder.
• Cleans tip of soldering iron, using chemical solution or cleaning compound.
• Melts and separates soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering equipment.
• Applies flux to workpiece surfaces in preparation for soldering.
• Heats soldering iron or workpiece to a specified temperature for soldering, using gas flame or electric current.
• Dips workpieces into molten solder or places solder strip between seams and heats seam with iron to band items together.
• Aligns and clamps workpieces together, using rule, مربع, or hand tools, or positions items in fixtures, الرقص, or vise.
• Melts and applies solder to fill holes, indentations, and seams of fabricated metal products, using soldering equipment.
For Electrical Technician:
• The Electrician shall be Industrial Training Institute certified (ITI) as Electrician with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
• Familiarization of all the Electrical drawing in the Panel & understanding electrical connections.