- Internet Banking & Mobile Banking is primary customer facing channel for FAB. This role will require close association with heads of departments and product owners of Personal Banking Channels, to provide technology strategies and customer focused solutions across core and channels. The candidate will act as thought leader in developing the future state architecture.
- Design the overall Channel (Internet and Mobile Banking) Solution Architecture and User Experience
- Develop the prioritized feature roadmap and agree with stakeholder
- Translate business needs and product requirements into best in class user-focused and intuitive user experiences
- Create visual design concepts and compositions for digital experiences across multiple form factors (web, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Work with UX design team to design UX solutions with architectural ethics like Standards based design, vendor neutral, reusability, UML and Design Patterns.
- Produce appropriate sketches, wireframes, flow diagrams, high-fidelity mocks with annotations as needed, user flows and interactive prototypes
- Provide walkthrough of proposed solution to the relevant stakeholders and get an agreement
- Collaborating on user experience planning with other architects and work with Front End Developers to ensure that your vision becomes a reality and adjust work to fit technical requirements and limitations
- Researching interaction design trends & technology trends
- Deliver Design Artifacts like System Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Alternate flows, Error Handling
- Deliver Design considering Non-functional requirements (Scalability, Security and Availability)
- Collaborate with all teams throughout project lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, build/configuration, testing and roll out.
- Work closely with Integration team for all Integration related artefacts
- Gap analysis between the business requirements and the existing IT Capabilities
- Validation of the implemented solution against the functional specifications to ensure that the project matches the business requirements.
- Ensure the completeness of the business requirements and add value by proposing best-in-class solutions
KEY STAKEHOLDERS BUSINESS ACCOUNTABILITY
- SIT team, Technical Architects, BRMs (Business Relationship Managers), Project Managers, Business Stakeholders
- Business Units, Application and Service Vendors - Understand Personal Banking Business process and support function process.
- Ability to derive the Service (Interfaces) requirement from the process.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ensure 100% compliance to standards / principles set by Bank / Enterprise Architect in solution design
- Maintain high degree of Relationship and professional rapport with any IT / Partner / Business stakeholder being dealt with
- Deliver high quality design specs and ensure 100% completeness of solution
- Perform effective design reviews to ensure that no gaps are created in design
- Design sustainable and high performing solution
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive IT Functional experience (10 years)
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on experience as an Architect in design of solutions in the area of:
1. Detailed understanding of Digital channels (IBMB) & integration framework.
2. Knowledge of tables and ability to check data by running queries (using a tool like putty) is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), BPMN2.0
- Fair understanding of Non-functional requirements (Scalability, Security and Availability)
- Good understanding on various stages of project lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, build/configuration, testing and roll out.
- Prior experience in conducting Integration / design workshops
- Hand-on knowledge of documenting System Use Cases
- Business Process Management / Re Engineering experience is desirable
- Been a part of at least one SOA transformation for BFSI
- Experience in Business Process Modelling, mock-ups and wireframes
- Fair Understanding on Integration with surround systems
- Strong team player
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to go the extra miles to meet the project timelines/goals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to go the extra mile to meet the project timelines/goals
- Well organized with attention to detail