Position: Solution Architect
Required Experience: 10-13 years
• Payment Solution Architect will play a lead role in the delivery of payment architectural solution driving strategic transformation change.
• The architect will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of holistic payment solutions.
• Responsible for ensuring that the new solutions delivered are engineered in accordance with defined business requirements, Enterprise Architectural policies/standards and payment Best Practices.
• Introducing new technologies to the payment solution – AI/Machine learning, Blockchain, Devops tools
Skills & Qualification
• Experience in developing web-based, n-tiered systems in a .NET/SQL Server environment - experience with Frameworks (most importantly ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework).
• Strong skills and knowledge of relational database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 & 2008
• Must have a solid background in Transaction Processing and/or Payment Systems, preferably within the Credit Card domain. Understanding of Services-Oriented Architecture and Distributed Architectures. Experience designing and building multi-threaded and asynchronous processing systems
• Experience in application security, PCI compliance and encryption algorithms.
• Experience in Payment solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration.
• Experience designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, end-to-end solutions as they target complex transactional and/or analytical banking processes.
• Ability to interpret and refine business requirements using a variety of techniques and methodologies (e.g. interviews, workshops, prototyping etc.).
• Ability to develop high level solutions and design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support and operational requirements.
• Demonstrable problem solving, synthesis, and sound decisions making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including expert presentation skills.
• Strong and proven leadership skills with the ability to lead assignments, teams and mentor others.