About the role
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As Senior Manager, Regional Solution Area Lead, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Modern Workplace in Middle East. You will develop the MU business strategy, oversee day-to-day operations, ensure quality and deliver against financial performance metrics. In concert with other SA specialists and local executives.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit
• Support investment decisions to help grow the offering and practice
• Support SA personnel activities, including hiring, staffing, skills forecasting and career development
• Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
• Travel as needed.
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a sales, project management and consulting pro rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
• Growing a technology services line of business through strategy and sales contribution
• Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
• Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Specific consulting and delivery experience likely includes:
• Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
• Guiding and directing leadership teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
• Significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
• Deep technical expertise in domains relevant to your MU solution portfolio.
You likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
You will likely have a Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred. If you are an internal candidate, you likely have one or more of these internal certifications: Simple Interactive Statistical Analysis (SISA) or Architecture of Open Source Applications (AOSA) or Scientific Interface Definition Language (SIDL). Other Microsoft and project management certifications (such as Project Management Professional, Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), Project Management Institute) are considered valuable.
Why join us?
• We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
• You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
• You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
• You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live