The position is expected to be trusted advisor and help customers to envision the solutions to transform their business in multiple areas that we work with. There are no one size fits all approach with in Tech Falcons. However, leveraging various Digital platforms and technologies we are in, we expect the position to mix and match and provide proper solution approach to customers as part of their engagements which could deliver demonstrated value. As a leader, the position should be able help the customers with significant responsibility for how we help customers design, implement, and deploy Solution for Transformation. A visionary by him/herself, would help the organization to grow in various areas of technology and comes with the strong background of at least one or two domain areas
Level of responsibility
Reporting to managing director
Perks and Benefits
20 to 25 Lakhs per annum variables
• An evangelist for the clients specific business and technical issues and demands and translate them into architectures & solutions delivered by Tech Falcon.
• Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion / Under the business process of the client and prepare demos with client data
• Develops, maintains and cultivates strong customer relationships at all levels, with special emphasis on architects & Executive level leaders.
• Develops trusted and meaningful client relationships through a deep understanding of Key Business Issues within their account base and alignment to key offerings
• Work collaboratively across client and all partners. Work closely with the clients internal Business / IT organization and architectural standards groups to identify, qualify and position potential Tech Falcon solutions.
• Drives the Technical Validation for all opportunities across key client contacts in architecture, operations and strategy. Work jointly with Sales Teams to drive closure of opportunities.
• Delivers compelling 1:1 Presentations and live demonstrations across Tech Falcons offerings with respect to the specific domain and business requirements
• Ability to articulate industry trends and act as a technical advisor during presales engagements, while validating the customers choice
• Is the lead technical expert with an emphasis on pre-sales motions and scoping of the customers vision through Solution development.
• Lias with OEM team for the Capability upgrade, solutioning , joint customer engagement , Solution listing at Market place etc..
• Act as the conduit for all technical architecture issues that arise in the account. Provide technical leadership across the company and partner teams, assuring quality, maximizing team output, across geographically dispersed teams with ability to maintain multiple streams of effort.
• For Transformation programs developed for this client:
• Prepares technical architecture with any required related technical documents and collaborates with the Partner of IT Transformation and the Program Director to develop an implementation plan, deliverables and schedule estimates.
• A visionary using the solutions to achieve customer satisfaction and on-going engagement.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 enterprise
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Power Applications
• 10 years of technical pre-sales and architecture experience for large enterprises, working with global clients on multi-year IT transformational engagements that scale over $5M in investment value.
• Comprehensive solution expertise in solutions ranging from ERP, CRM, Analytics, Cloud, Bigdata and next generation solution sets. Vertical expertise with atleast 2 industry is highly desired, preferably Manufacturing and Projects
• Experience working directly CIOs and VPs of IT in orchestrating a wide variety of technical resources to collaborate and drive large enterprise grade, technically comprehensive customer projects within global accounts.
• Previous experience leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward desired business vision and outcomes.
• Hands-on experience with solutions including ERP: Microsoft, /Platforms: MS Power Platform, SharePoint, Big Data, IoT etc
• Industry certifications a plus.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Other key requirements:
• Domain Understanding
• Solution design
• Compelling presentation and Demo Skill
• Systems Integration
• Application Architecture Experience
• Business Process Integration
• Strategic Planning
• Understanding of Technology Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
• Cross-Functional Requirements Gathering
• Global experience a huge plus