في هذا الدور ، لديك الفرصة:
You have the opportunity to lead solution delivery projects from definition to taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements working with different stakeholders and leading and directing teams
كنت مسؤولا عن
• Confirming & using the project objectives and customer success criteria, formulates the project plan, in consultation with project team members and other parties concerned on base of the customer contract.
• Collects inputs from project team members and sub-plans, such as integration plans, clinical consulting plans, etc., and integrates them into an overarching solution project plan.
• Organizes the internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes. Includes engaging with procurement for quotes / orders from external suppliers.
• Compliance of project management and solution delivery business processes, such as time writing, continuous S&OP, etc.
• Using various inputs, including input from project team members to define the risks of the project and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
• Directs project teams and gives them operational guidance, regarding content and organization. Manages external resources (e.g. sub-contractors).
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan or validated project order in terms of quality, money, time, information, organization and final customer acceptance.
• Is responsible for driving compliancy to applicable regulations (Q&R/ H&S) by own organization, third parties and partners in the project
• Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all change requests as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting to internal and external stakeholders
• Communicates with and manages stakeholders
• Ensure relevant reports (relating to progress, etc.) are produced
• Develop recovery plans when a project is not expected to meet its target(s) or constraints
• Provide forecast for projects, for managing project budget (including labor & travel) and for ensuring changes to the forecast are reported & flagged
• Execute lessons learned meetings after project completions and convert those lessons into knowledge articles, training content or other actions of improvement6