Requisition ID: 247869
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Manager is to lead, drive, manage, coach and develop a team of Solution Sales Executives, as well as consistently attain targeted revenue and profitability goals. This is accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes, and training towards the achievement of all sales and quality targets in line with the business objectives. The position also serves as the primary escalation point when necessary for Solution Sales activities
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Participates in recruiting, Performance Management, 1 to 1 training, and coaching of the Solution Sales Executives. Drives the general professional development and career development of the agents within the team.
• Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals.
• Participates in regular business review meetings or forecast calls
• Provides feedback to Field Management on engagement level with Solution Sales Team
• Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenue target
• Works with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with Solution Sales requirements.
• Drives and coordinates with field management team to develop pipeline, revenue, and demand management
• Provides feedback on initiatives executed to enable continuous program improvement.
• As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are a part by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights with your peer managers. Look for opportunities to coach and recognize employees directly and provide just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately.
• Extensive sales experience with business applications and/or IT solutions; experience selling to CXOs
• Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams
• Proven track record of capturing and growing customer and market share in a profitable manner
• 3-5 years experience in sales and in sales management (Direct Sales)
• Successful people management experience
• Fluent in English
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :