Education : Graduation degree mandatory
- 8 yrs to 12 yrs of experience as Application Programming / Maintenance / Architecture mandatory
- Experience in any CRM (Salesforce / Oracle)
- Experience in Telephony platform (Avaya / Genesys)
Age : 28 - 38 yrs
Communication : Excellent English skills Ability to [Speak, Write & Read]
Job Description :
- Experience as a Contact Centre solutions architect, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms (e.g. AVAYA, GENESYS) with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies with CRM solutions (e.g. SALESFORCE, ORACLE).
- Deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization, focusing on call centers/contact centre key metrics within each and what it takes to grow from a call centre to contact centre
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls.
- Experience in Salesforce (or comparable CRM application) configuration and implementing CRM systems.
- Information Technology Infrastructure experience.
- Understanding of Architecture and design artifacts (ArchiMate, UML models etc.)
- Understanding of industry standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing a detailed system and functional designs.
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Must be willing to travel (average 25%)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.