DT One is currently seeking a Solutions Delivery Engineer based in Singapore with experience supporting a global company to join our Solutions Delivery team. A career with DT One provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
The Solution Delivery team is part of the Technology department and is responsible for supporting the integration of partners to the DT One Cross-Border Digital Value Platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, DT One is continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly driven, self-motivated and truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company. In addition, the candidate should be technically hands-on with a strong experience integrating with various APIs to support the business and partners. Combining a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader, this role brings great opportunities to work on various projects, with both internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with a diverse range of partners and teams.
Key Role Responsibilities - Solutions Delivery Team
• Support existing partners with their daily challenges and expansion plans alongside account managers
• Manage the integration of all regional partners to the platform including technical pre-sale and project management
• Analysis of requirements and application architecture design based on requirements
• Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support and expertise in regard to partners integrations
• Work on the design of customized solutions, APIs and user experience flows with partners
• Build a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
• Work closely with various internal teams to understand and support operational processes and new solutions
• Provide feedback to improve the platform and products based on discussions and experience with partners
• Travel alongside account managers to meet partners to facilitate the integration whenever required
Your Role Responsibilities as a Solutions Delivery Engineer
• Join the Solutions Delivery APAC team to efficiently integrate new partners to the platform
• Work closely with the regional Business Team to manage the integrations
• Design and develop API based integrations
• Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the SDLC
• Proactively analyze existing code and design to make recommendation and improve the existing platform
• Maintain, debug and test applications as needed
• Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise
• Use and understand how to use efficiently version control systems including the concepts of branches and merges
• Participate in meetings/visit clients/attend calls along side sales team to assist at technical level
• Write and review technical and user documents
Essential Experience & Skills
• 2 years of experience working and integrating with APIs over IP (REST, Web Services)
• 2 years of experience in a B2B company supporting partners on a technical solution or service
• Experience with Dynamic languages (PERL, Python, Ruby)
• Good understanding and knowledge of Object Oriented programming
• Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
• Experience with GIT & Linux
• Experience with test driven development
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to handle both the big picture and crucial technical decisions
• Solution oriented - adapt and show resilience in the face of challenges - accept to take responsibility
• Ability to multitask, independent and proactive - willing to get things done
• Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills, curious, creative, and friendly to work with
Our main tech stack consists of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Perl (Mojolicious and Dancer2), Go, NodeJs, Vue.js, uWSGI, Docker, Nginx/Apache.
We can offer you an environment based on learning, transparency, honesty and feedback. You will be challenged to own your code - write, test and deploy. Deployments happen multiple times per day. Our technology is used 24/7 and around the world, it needs to be reliable, secure and scalable (millions of transactions per day).
We also offer remote work, travel opportunities and competitive packages which aim to match the ambition of the company - building world class engineering teams.