Sourcing Leader Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented Sourcing Leader for Dubai. Category Admin jobs
The Sourcing Leader to based in the Global Sourcing Hub in Dubai:
• Is responsible to deliver sourcing project affected to his/her Sourcing Cell together with junior sourcing resources from the allocated on project basis.
• Provides categories expertise to his/her Sourcing Cell.
• Is assigned to project opportunities received from Categories and Areas by the Sourcing Cell Manager.
• Provides input to the Sourcing Cell Manager to develop the action plan, the time line, the resource assignment and business cases for each of these opportunities.
• Executes sourcing projects including:
• The data collection (Spend, needs, market) and analysis
• The effective location, evaluation and selection of a high-performing supply base in accordance with a short-list of preferred suppliers defined by Category managers if relevant or through new suppliers if required
• The execution of RFI/Q/P (Request for Information/Quotation/information/Proposal) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership
• The supplier evaluation, assessment, qualification, and selection processes, up to parts & process qualification, in coordination with Quality standards and Supplier Managers if applicable
• The negotiation of prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives
• The analysis of the different offers and the recommendation of 1 or several award scenario
• The review of the contracting process with suppliers in coordination the Contract Management Specialist
• The communication with Segment Account Lead at Global Category and Area level to secure proper Segment engagement at all steps of the sourcing process
• The update / creation of sourcing guides, catalogues and whenever applicable with the help of the sourcing administrative support resources.
• The properformalization of the projects through:
• Proper template utilization,
• Reliable and timely Ariba entries.
• The knowledge transfer to the supplier manager(s)
• Secures that the projects he/she is assigned on deliver the expected outcome within the planned budget and timeframe, and according to processes.
• Reviews his/her team evaluation (Segment and Internal) at the end of each project and propose RWP whenever needed to the Sourcing Cell Manager.
• Develops the junior sourcing resources affected on his/her projects to:
• Develop sourcing expertise,
• Business acumen and Segment business understanding,
• Project management skills,
• Client service attitude,
• Defines training needed for the resources working in his/her project and propose career development plan to the Sourcing Cell Manager and the HR Analyst to develop the workforce and adapt it to the Segments and business needs.
• Identifies and propose to the Sourcing Cell Manager opportunities for continuous improvement and client service attitude development.
• Complies with all and local procedures applicable to the job function.
• Employee may be assigned other duties in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company
• Sourcing and supply chain knowledge.
• Category expertise.
• Project management.
• Change management.