Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest s expectations.
• Maintain the cleanliness of The Spa in particular the changing rooms, toilets, showers, relaxation areas, fitness and wellness areas, spa suites and pool. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Safe, Sound and Sustainability standards
• Will be expected to aid therapists in setting up for treatments and clearing away after
• Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen at all times and remove soiled linen
• Organize appointment scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the guests needs are of first importance
• Must be a team player and assist all spa and hotel colleagues where necessary
• Ability to perform opening and closing duties
• Must have a thorough understanding of Spa Soft, all treatments offered in the spa and all retail products
• Must have good telephone skills and follow required telephone etiquette
• Must show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner
• Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Senior Director of Spa & Wellness
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in a service environment is a must
• Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
• Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage
• Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum intermediate level). Arabic would be desirable
• Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others
Good knowledge on computer systems is a must
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!