Do you want to work in an international environment and in a company fast growing? Do you like challenges? Do you want significant responsibilities?
Come and join our team!
Be Relax is the world’s leading spa worldwide created in 2004 with one mission: to bring exceptional wellness experiences to travellers. Located in 11 countries, with 500 employees and 40 Spa’s located in airports across the globe, Be Relax, is the wellness travel expert. Be relax was born from the following simple idea “to make travelling more pleasurable by creating a specific relaxing, and beauty airport Spa where you could simply relax before your flight”.
Joining Be Relax means developing international skills, while promoting our French know-how. Innovation, trust, open-minded and passion are part of our values to deliver a high quality service to our customers.
We are seeking Team Supervisors located in our branch at Dubai International Airport (UAE).
Your role, should you accept it, will be:
Reporting to the General Manager, and working closely with the entire Be Relax team, the Team Supervisor manages his/her team for all the daily operations in the spa by supporting and motivating the team members in order to guarantee the proper delivery of the services expected to our customers in compliance with the corporate policies, procedures and standards, and reach the quantitative and quality objectives targeted.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows :
1. Daily Operations Management
- Ensure the maintenance and the perfect cleaning of the spas (POS, equipment,…) by regular controls
- Support the operational activity on the field with his/her teams to contribute to the customers’ satisfaction by delivering a high standard of treatments and selling products (upsell and cross-sell technics to apply)
- Ensure the necessary systems and operational processes are in place and continuously improved
- Ensure the schedules and planning defined are adequate towards the activity of their shop and well respected by the employees
- Participate to the promotion and the development of the brand’s visibility through the proper implementation of the corporate procedures and tools related to merchandising, marketing and stock handling
- Handle the potential claims of the customers
- Ensure a proper coordination between the team and the management team in order to maintain a good social climate and contribute to a good team cohesion
- Raise awareness on training needs and perfom regular internal audits of the shops in order to contribute to the high quality service level.
- Coordinate the team to contribute to motivate and engage them in achieving targets by driving daily meeting, monitoring individual performances,…
2. Back Office Management
- Ensure the quality of the receipts
- Participate to the daily cash management
Ensure the training and a support to the team regarding the payment system use in order to guarantee the proper use of the cash register.
You have a first successful 3 years’ experience in Spa or Salon Industry as Massage Therapist or Manicurist. And more than a degree, you have a significant experience in management team of minimum 5 members in spa.
You are described as passionate by customers’ service, committed and proactive with an analytical mind and problem solving skills. You are also recognized as a highly organized and detail oriented person with the ability to reliable and accurate, and dynamic.
The job requires a good relationship’s skills and the ability to drive by results.
Other: Fluent in English. Basic knowledge in Pack Office required (Excel / Word at minimum and Power point is an asset)