Design, Develop and Manage digital learning content that meets the stated learning needs following instructional design principles, taking into account the characteristics of the target population, and within the given technical, budgetary and time constraints. Prepare audio / visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts, understanding customer needs before making design decisions and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives.
Key performance Area :
• Lead and manage the detailed end to end design and development effort within the parameters established for the overall programme /curriculum, typically in consultation with management, which will include the following:
• Manage e-learning projects following SDLC approach for effective delivery
• Design e-learning assets like templates, animation, etc.
• Storyboard content
• Source audio-visual assets stock/live as necessary
• Oversee the building of the content
• Create a repository of digital assets
• Manage/use LMS
• Tracking and Reporting
• Oversee the quality of the finished content in terms of its usability, the relevance and accuracy of its subject matter, the extent to which it engages learners, its production quality standards and its technical robustness.
• Support the team in various areas like creating and publishing updates, roadshows, rewards and recognition or any support area that requires a digital touch.
• Thinking creatively to design templates for presentations.
• Coordinate with Corporate Communications from quotation to final production and dispatch of designed materials.
• Working with a wide range of media and keeping up to date with emerging design trends and software.
• Visual & graphic design: to present visually engaging and high quality course designs as this position will be responsible for creating and laying out the graphics and visual design for E-learning courses
• Network & media technologies: Many courses include audio narration and videos that need to be streamed over a network. The course designer should have a good understanding of the technologies related to course design and delivery so that you build a course appropriate to the technology available in the organization and by the user.
• Authoring tool proficiency: is important. You ll use an e-learning application (Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline) to build your courses. So you need to know how it works and how to get the most out of it to build good e-learning courses.
• Adobe Creative Cloud profiency: is a must in order to work on various graphic and web based designs, as well as video/audio editing.
• Good to have (but not mandatory): Video / Audio editing skills
• Minimum 5-6 years of related work experience required.