Lead the execution of the Upstream Corporate Data Management activities, involving data activity and data quality, ensuring strict adherence and compliance to requirements.
Develop plans, initiatives and requirements across the data management for various Upstream disciplines to ensure data completeness and data quality is managed consistently in Co.
Manage the implementation of Data Management solutions for effective storage, controlled access, maintenance, integrity and security of data across Co.
Provide technical expertise in managing, developing, loading, monitoring and delivering complete validated data, covering company-wide data domain scope. Comprising upstream databases, archives, information and knowledge. Ensures technical quality and integrity of all activities carried out by the team and/or contractors.
Lead various studies, researches and initiatives aimed at identifying solutions for providing optimum Corporate Upstream Business System support. Evaluate and assess the Data Management Support to ensure that optimal productivity levels are maintained at all times.
• Monitor work performance and report the progress, areas of concerns and the appropriate courses of action needed to rectify any deviations to ensure successful achievement of the established targets and objectives
• Ensure technical data is made available efficiently and sustainable solutions are in place to support business process and activities.
• Lead and coordinate the setting up of Master Upstream Corporate Databases, including design, maintenance, development of the requirements and data flow procedure in conjunction with vendors and users.
• Negotiate and establish Service Level Agreements with vendors, suppliers and upstream users to ensure prompt and effective service delivery and support. Monitor performance according to Service Level Agreements and provide regular feedback on the nature and status of support provided to upstream users.
• Coordinate Corporate Upstream Systems upgrades, risk and crisis management, and deployment of critical business and technology improvements.
• Supervise the processes of gathering/loading/completing Data in Corporate Database
• Oversee performance, availability, reliability, optimum integration of all Corporate Upstream Systems
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify business requirements, assess Corporate Upstream System solutions feasibilities, determine cost versus benefits scenarios, and establish project teams. Build project team with specialists in various technical areas, evaluate alternative options, select the optimum solution and ensure successful implementation that addresses the business needs and ensure adherence to established strategic business and objectives.
planning, evaluating and acquiring the necessary development software, hardware and tools for upstream users
• Lead the execution of the upstream corporate database management activities involving data modelling ensuring strict adherence and compliance to business requirements. Monitor activities through conducting regular reviews and checks at certain milestones to guarantee accomplishment of established goals and objectives.
• Coordinate with Upstream end users to provide data in agreed standard format through standard data loading and standard integration/interface procedures. This includes addressing any new data requirements consistently with business needs and corporate guidelines, and in line with industry standards where applicable.
• Manage all activities related to data application, workflow and customization/enhancement. This includes review of data mapping; data rationalization; data entry/management forms; data migration; and loading procedures, providing appropriate assistance as required.
• Verify, validate and update in conjunction with other team members the exploration database on routine basis. Recommend exchange of exploration data with other oil companies operating in neighbouring countries. Coordinate the analysis and review of such data to obtain clearer picture of the hydrocarbon prospect in the Company’s concession areas.
• Integrated analysis of various geoscientific data to arrive at robust sub-surface solutions to existing and new challenges.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives