An exciting opportunity is available for Principal Analyst I, IT Business Solutions , based in Riyadh and will reports directly to Manager Finance & Controlling, IT,
About the role :
Development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of IT Financial Applications in a multi-domain/multi-national/multi-lingual environment, ensuring the on-going success of the business and alignment with global strategies and objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Work with IT and business units to identify and design new and enhance existing functionalities of SAP FINANCIAL modules.
• Analyze, design, and construct new and enhancement in existing SAP FINANCIAL modules for business process improvements and optimizations.
• Play primary role in the development, enhancement and technical support of SAP FINANCIAL modules.
• Prepare Functional specifications for custom applications and reports development for ABAP and workflow requirements.
• Proactively monitor SAP notes, if applicable advice and implement recommended notes.
• Responsible for all interfaces and integration with existing SAP systems and other modules such as SAP-PP, SAP-HR, SAP -MM, SAP MM and SAP-SD and BI/BW.
• Advise on best practices and make recommendations on functionality that best supports business objectives.
• Rollout existing FINANCIAL modules to other affiliates
• Collaborate with personnel throughout the IT organization in the implementation and support of global IT initiatives.
• Project Management.
• Maintain and foster collaborative effort with all business functions and the IT teams to identify, establish and share best practices.
• Support all BI/BW nativities from FINANCIAL prospective and coordinate with BI team until completion
• Familiar with SAP Solution Manager
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance / Computer Sciences/ MIS , Master Degree would be preferable.
• 10 years experience in total, out of which minimum 8 years in SAP Finance Modules.
• Experience in SAP Financial Accounting GL, AP, AR, FA, FSCM and BCM.
• Experience in SAP Management Accounting CCA, PCA, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Material Ledger.
• Finance Professional Certification is Plus.
• SAP FICO Certfication is must
• IT Service Management Certification is plus
• Project Management Certification is plus
Job Specific Skills:
• Communication Effectiveness
• Customer Orientation
• Innovation and Creativity
• Champion of Change
• Problem Solving /Decision Making
• Results Orientation
Tasnee employs over 4,000 people in Saudi Arabia and we value everyone's contribution in making our business successful. We aim to provide a wide range of career paths and offer everyone the opportunity to broaden their experience, advance and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver a strong and sustainable business.