An exciting opportunity is available for Specialist II, Data Center & System Admin , based in Jubail and will reports directly to Manager, Data Center & System Admin
Development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Data Centre facility, virtualization & servers including VMware, HPE ProLiant Servers & Blades enclosure and Data centre facility: UPS, cooling, power and environmental system
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Monitor the environmental conditions of a data Center to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices.
• Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data Center.
• Review design of future spaces for operational uptime and reliability.
• Develop methods to optimize physical arrangement of Infrastructure equipment s within racks and white spaces based on cooling and power requirements.
• Monitoring, managing and supporting Data Center facility which include UPS, HVAC, Environmental systems, Firefighting system, Humidity and raised floor.
• Expertise in installation, configuration and administration of VMware ESXi host and VMware Venter.
• Expertise in installation, configuration and administration of HPE blades and enclosures.
• Monitoring and maintaining servers computing including and not limited to CPU, RAM and memory.
• Conduct bottleneck evaluation to identify performance issues.
• Monitor, analyses and proactively respond to trends and issues related to infrastructure.
• Undertake complex and non-routine problems and identify resolution using a range of problem-solving techniques and computational methods
• Escalate issues that exceed his capability, knowledge or experience, including external referral, to ensure effective and timely resolution
• Develop short-term and long-term work plans based on business requirements and prioritization
• Allocate self and contractors to ensure to meet timelines as per approved work plans.
• Participate in team meetings to be informed on EBS strategic plans and come up with ideas and initiatives to improve work environment, EBS processes, learning and team contribution
• Recommend initiatives to improve systems availability, integrity and capacity.
• Prepare RFPs, scope of work reports, technical evaluation and other documentation for IT projects
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Conduct research to identify modern technologies that may add value to the business.
• Keep updated with changes in technology appropriate to own area and maintain knowledge levels required for the job.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• You will ideally be required to have:
• Bachelor s Degree in computer engineering/ science.
• 5 years relevant experience with System Administration and Data Center.
• Any additional other recognized certifications are preferred.
• Experience in mid/generous sized corporate IT environment.
• PowerShell scripting experience.
• Virtualization and provisioning experience.
• Data Center facility experience.
• Storage experience.
• ITIL V3 Foundations or applied knowledge.
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.