An exciting opportunity is available for Specialist I, SharePoint , based in Jubail and will reports directly to Head of , EBS Solution Development
An Office 365 full-stack developer handling the software development lifecycle end to end for solutions built on Office 365 technologies with a hunch on UI/UX (User interface/User experience).
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
• Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
• Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor s degree in Computer science or equivalent degree
• 3+ years relevant experience with degree
• Experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online
• Experience with Visual Studio.
• Good team player and good communicator.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.