• The complexity of interfaces may vary; however, he need to scale and be highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments. he understands overall SAP enterprise system landscape and can perceive functional requirements between SAP components within the core ERP solution being deployed as well as integrate to external applications in the enterprise environment.
• He is involved in all phases of the life cycle implementation, including blueprinting, mapping, prototype, design, configuration, testing, go-live and user training.
• Experience with integrating SAP modules such as SD, FI, MM & ARIBA.
• Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP NetWeaver Process Integration XI 3.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.1, PI 7.3 and PO 7.31/7.4 single stack Versions, SAP Cloud Integration Gateway & CPI using both synchronous and asynchronous communication end to end interfaces.
• Experience in building Integration Strategy for customers having on premise and cloud application systems (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, C4C, concur etc.) with an expertise on configuring pre-packaged cloud integration in CPI using Web UI and Eclipse UI.
• Strong hands on experience in developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP HCI) using various HCI/CPI tools on the Palette.
• Should have completed at least one end-to-end implementation integrating with Success Factors building custom iflows.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor s degree in computer Science, or related discipline
• 5+ years of relevant experience
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.