Assists in the development, implementation and sustenance of the Integrated Quality Management System across the division in order to ensure implementation of best Quality management practices which are in line with International/Industrial and CO. standards.
Provides consulting services on Business Risk Management across the company. Promotes awareness of Business Risk Management (BRM) and facilitate workshops and the application of BRM techniques across all business activities and all company levels.
Conducts and facilitates ad-hoc risk analysis projects, and other selected strategic activities as required by Senior Management.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Prepares QC standards and control charts for all projects and forward to Superior to ensure validations and alignment with stipulated quality standards.
• Coordinates all activities with regard to compilation of documentation, review and analyses of processes in order to facilitate achievement of Quality Awards and update Quality standards.
• Documents and maintains the quality policy in the company and ensures its implementation.
• Implements and monitors the integrated quality management system,
• Monitors and implants BRM policies, procedures, frameworks and techniques.
• Develop and Supports BRM policies, procedures, frameworks and techniques via the annual and 5 years BRM plan
• Promotes the awareness and benefits of BRM concept throughout the company
• Prepares reports to the Manager/VP on results from divisions and corporate level risk reviews, risk analysis and risk treatment planning.
• Identifies and facilitates cross-unit risk management and corporate issues.
• Coaches employees in implementing risk management processes, techniques and best practices. Maintains advisory relationship with unit risk coordinators (Team Leaders) and
project managers (e.g. for project risks).
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and CO. Code of Practices.
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.