Specialist Technician Audio Visual Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented Specialist Technician Audio Visual for Dubai. Category IT jobs
• To provide technical support to teaching staff and classes
• To adopt a flexible style in order to tackle a range of routine duties in the TV/Radio Studios, Auditorium & Music Labs
• To manage and maintain all audio-visual resources (sound, lighting, projection, control desks, digital equipment etc.)
• To prepare and set up all audio-visual resources for performances and events
• To ensure all resources are catalogued, compliant and stored safely when not in use
• To arrange external maintenance of audio-visual resources where necessary, ensuring that repairs are carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
• To liaise with the Health & Safety Manager to ensure that all technical aspects of performances within the School comply with appropriate regulations
• To supervise or personally run the audio-visual components of all School productions, academic classes, examination recordings and other performance events as requested
• To provide audio-visual technical support to other School departments as necessary
• To develop and maintain links with professional bodies and complete ongoing training as appropriate
• To offer teaching staff training support with technical equipment
• To assist with rigging and plotting of lighting and sound and set design and construction for large productions as required
• To provide a high level of technical support to all staff, pupils and external users in the School s performance venues, including assistance in productions, academic classes, lectures, exam performances and co-curricular
• To oversee the production of high quality video recordings of selected School performances, including the support of pupils in filming and post-production editing
• To assist in the delivery of specialist instruction for pupils studying technical theatre
• Support lessons and work alongside teachers during designing and making activities to aid pupil progress.
• Prepare materials and/or resource packs for teachers and pupils design based projects.
• Carry out such other duties as reasonably fall within the purview of this post as designated by the Faculty Leader.