We are looking for a Java/Spring Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Spring application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Spring Framework developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject considered advantage
* Proven hands-on Software Development experience
* Proven working experience in Spring Framework development
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (especially Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Depth of experience in the Spring Framework
* Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
* Experience with test-driven development