An exciting opportunity is available for Principal Advisor (I), Talent Management , based in Riyadh.
As the Principal Advisor (Talent Management), you will provide deep subject matter expertise, innovative approaches, tools, program management and strategic consultation across all aspects of Talent Management including but not limited to talent attraction & assessment, succession planning, internal mobility, leadership development, leadership competency management and talent review committee.
• Influence, drive and execute identified Talent Management Programs such as but not limited to youth development programs, recruitment strategies, graduate programs, coop program etc.
• Manage change related to the people development processes and talent development through influencing and changing behaviors.
• Provide subject-matter-expert (SME) advice & solutions to HR Business Partners and executives
• Lead talent initiatives (HCP cycle- Succession Planning, HiPo, Development Plans and Leadership Development Programs etc) and work along with HR Business Partners team to ensure all programs are on track and monitored accordingly.
• Execute specific talent (individual or team) interventions, e.g. 360 feedback and coach, mentoring program, new leader assimilation workshop, leadership development program etc.
• Leverage analytic capability from the SuccessFactors system to drive the talent management processes and help leadership to understand future and current critical needs, as well as develop solutions.
• Create/update communications and other documentation in support of talent management initiatives.
• Ensure that organization-wide talent management and leadership initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Manage Talent/Recruitment Strategies in close coordinator with the recruiters
• Work with Corporate Communications to drive Corporate Branding to attract and sustain the talent pool
• Develop sustainable processes/programs and support to accelerate the development and improvement of the quality and depth of the talent pipeline.
• Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure objectives, timelines, and goals are being met.
• Develop or deliver internal training programs or acquire related talent management training from outside vendors.
• Keeping abreast on all Talent Management matters with industry standard and influence the organization to sync with the trend
• Deliver presentation and education materials to HRBPs and the executive team.
• Develop Talent Management Related Policies and Procedures
• Must can work without direct close supervision.
• Work is carried out under considerable latitude in choice of work methods and techniques, setting priorities and in decision-makings.
• Work is subject to periodic review from the Head of OD, Leadership & Talent Management.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor s Degree in HR, Industrial Organizational Psychology or Organizational Development. A master s degree would be an added advantage.
• 12 years related working experience in HR of which at least 8 years have been in Talent & Organizational Development in a fast-moving environment preferably in Global/Local Petrochemical industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with creating project plans in coordinating and completing projects on time with high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
• Substantial experience working in a multicultural and fluid environment.
• Experience building relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.