Job title: Dotnet Developer Job Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Place of work: Udaipur
Working hours: 9 hours (including 1-hour break)
Minimum level of Education: Must be Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate preferred
Reporting line: Development Manager / Team Leader / CEO
Description of the Company : Pegasus is the Leading Provider of technology solutions. From enterprise infrastructure to retail store-level technology, Pegasus has an extensive team of dedicated professional.
Values of the Company: Pegasus has a strong presence in the retail industry. We offer a full range of professional service to retailers. From business consulting to store networking, their services team has the training and experience needed to make technology successful.
1. Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
2. Hands-on experience in designing interactive applications
3. Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
4. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
5. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC)
6. Experience with test-driven development
7. Mastery of software engineering tools
8. Ability to document requirements and specifications
9. Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
10. Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
1. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
2. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
3. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
4. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
5. Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
6. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
9. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
10. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer