Tasnee was established in 1985 as the Saudi private sector's first fully owned joint-stock industrial company, with the aim of advancing the economic diversification in Saudi Arabia. Headquartered in Riyadh.
An exciting opportunity is available for Internal Auditor based in Riyadh, KSA and will report directly to GM, Internal Audit .
Carry out and ensure successful completion of assigned audit activities in order to obtain an independent assurance on the effectiveness of the risk management, control, and governance processes within TASNEE and its affiliates.
• Work with Audit Senior to execute the approved Audit Plan by conducting audit assignments covering all aspects of audit process such as audit planning, audit field work, overall risk grading, close out meetings, drafting and communication of audit issues to business management and drafting audit reports.
• Apply adequate testing procedures to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls, policies & procedures and the soundness of business operating practices, under the direction of the Audit Senior.
• Identify appropriate audit evidence required to support the audit findings and recommend appropriate remedial actions towards the control environment, efficiency and its effectiveness.
• Determine if established policies and procedures are properly followed by business units.
• Provide well-organized, sufficient and structured working papers, and evidences to support the audit work performed.
• Ensure efficient and effective delivery of work assignments in a professional manner, and in accordance with the IA policies, procedures and internal audit standards.
• Periodic follow ups with the auditees for audit observations.
Qualification and Requirements:
• University degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related field.
• Preferably with one or more relevant professional certifications; i.e. ISO Internal Auditor s Certifications and other standards applicable to Manufacturing Industry
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
• With advance knowledge in investigations and documentations
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.