Advanced Metal Industries Co. (AMIC), which is equally owned by Tasnee and Cristal.
Tasnee, signed a joint venture agreement with Japan s Toho Titanium Company in January 2014 to build the SAR 1.6 billion project. The titanium sponge project is the region s first of its type to produce 15,600 tons of pure titanium. The company has sent 69 Saudi engineers to train for two years in Japan on producing pure titanium.
An exciting opportunity is available Sr Business Partner II, Finance Slagger , based in Jizan and will reports directly to Manager, Finance BP Metals .
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Controlling all finance and accounting operations for ATTM. All the below actions form the part of finance controlling the plant activities.
• Coordinates with plant/business and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report. To compare the planned & actual data and follow up with the business on regular basis.
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Achieving budget objectives require a broad-scale plan and allocating activities/resources to be performed by different people to continuously monitoring the achievement of objectives.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting. Local & statutory reporting is an important function to be ensured at the ATTM level, especially in the presence of Japanese partners this becomes more important.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. The trends refer to LT trends of costs & cost per ton including bench-marking, monitoring best practices for the plant/SBU management aligning with S&G s high-level plans. This has nothing to do with statutory reporting.
• Support month-end and year-end close process. Ensuring timely & accurate closure of books for audits & management reporting.
• Liaison with Legal, Finance SS, Corp Functions & IT to ensure error-free data flows into the SAP. Ensuring quality data input for generation of reports & analysis. Finance reports largely depends on the correct input in the system.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Discuss with JV partners, advisors and consultants to explain/reply/handle adverse observations
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor s degree in Finance or similar discipline
• CPA/CMA certificate is a plus or MSc in finance.
• 8+ Years of relevant experience in same industry.