Bachelor s degree or higher in IT-related majors or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7 years of working experience as a Business Systems Analyst
• Listening skills, to understand what people say, and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
• Systems thinking skills, to be able to see the interactions and relationships between the people, processes, and technology involved in an environment.
• Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
• Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization.
• Communication skills, to communicate information effectively and inappropriate forms to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff.
• Provides recommendations for business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.