Location: Remote Home Office,
Type of Employee: Full Time
Vocera delivers the leading platform for clinical communication and workflow. Our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of healthcare professionals, patients, and families while enabling hospitals to enhance quality of care and operational efficiency and humanize the healthcare experience. Hospitals and health systems around the world have selected our solutions to enable care teams to communicate and collaborate using smartphones or our hands-free, wearable Vocera Smartbadge and Vocera Badge. They can create a richer, more human connection for patients and their loved ones before, during, and after care using Vocera Ease applications. Our platform is interoperable with most clinical and operational systems used in hospitals. In addition to healthcare, Vocera solutions are found in aged care facilities, veterinary hospitals, luxury hotels, retail stores, schools, power facilities, libraries, and more. Vocera is headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices in San Francisco, Indiana, Orlando, Canada, India, United Arab Emirates, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Learn more at www.vocera.com and follow @VoceraComm and @VoceraEase on Twitter.
Position Description : Our Sr. Clinical Executives partner collaboratively with the Vocera Sales teams to drive sales achievement through enhanced customer appreciation and a superior experience with our Vocera solutions. You will have a proven track record of effectively supporting pre-sales efforts through post implementation and leading multiple aspects of client relationships with customers up to and including the C-suite. You will participate in defining and executing strategic initiatives around Voice of the Customer and play a meaningful role in Vocera s overall success in meeting and exceeding the needs of our healthcare customers.
Today, healthcare providers must adapt to immense complexity and gain agility and reliability by streamlining processes and facilitating the flow of information. If you are passionate about improving patient experience, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join the leader in enabling healthcare providers to effectively connect the people, information, and resources they need to be effective. This role reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO).
• Leverage your clinical expertise and facility with customer data and metrics to provide consulting best practices regarding clinical workflow, process improvement, practice and change management
• Contribute to bookings achievement by identifying, analyzing and presenting compelling data outcomes demonstrating the value of Vocera solutions in the clinical environment
• Convert clinical benefits from our customer partners and clinical/market research efforts to economic terms and maintains a fully operational and functional field tool to support ROI analytics
• Work with CNO to develop the business unit strategic plan; defining clear objectives for growth and direction using innovative business and data development tools to drive market penetration for Vocera products
• Educate and lead the customer experience related to clinical data analytics; including the administration of customer data events, maintaining relevance, and proper usage of clinical analytics process tools with designated customers
• Identify, analyze and recommend opportunities for growing the Clinical Analytics business through internal and external development, and product definition
• Other duties include assisting with the clinical discovery process and defining requirements for services proposals, demonstrating Vocera products, providing input on sales support presentation materials, and supporting tradeshows and professional conferences
• Deep domain knowledge and experience of best practice workflow and operational efficiencies in the healthcare and clinical environments
• Strong planning and analysis skills; able to effectively use and leverage tools such as Microsoft Excel, Crystal, Access, and other data management and reporting tools
• Superior relationship building and collaboration skills with both internal partners and external customers and using these relationships to achieve business results
• Extraordinary presentation skills and ability to influence; commands attention and can lead a group process during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn t working
• Passionate about how Vocera communication solutions improve clinical performance driving better business outcomes
• Capable of telling a convincing ROI story in a credible and informative manner for audiences at different levels and in different domains: nurses, doctors, C-Suite
• Expertise in all modules of Microsoft Office
• Strong ability to work as an effective team member with colleagues and pitch in where necessary to create a constructive, results oriented dynamic environment
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent in a health care discipline; advanced degree and degree in Nursing preferred
• 8+ years of medical device, software, clinical data/analytics experience
• Experience as a nurse or staff member in a clinical environment
• IT project management experience desirable
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in communicating (presenting, explaining and persuading) at all levels of the organization through the C-Suite
• Knows and is able to demonstrate skills in process improvement methodology to identify and describe opportunities for improving clinical workflows (Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Quality Improvement)
• 80% travel across the US with some international travel
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.