BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
• Commercial officer will be responsible to manage the commercial and financial elements of FM projects from contract signature to final handover.
• Deliver punctual budget control and profit levels including and not limited to Project Costing, Contractual Issues, Variations and Valuations, detailed design, quality assurance, claim management and customer satisfaction
• Establishment of robust and consistent change control processes on the Project Area to ensure that appropriate Contract Price adjustments are identified and agreed with the Client.
• To support, and where necessary lead, key negotiations with prospective customers, partners, contractors and sub- contractors
• Ensure synchronization between the different company department and the commercial department such as finance, quantity surveying and procurement.
• Oversee the development of Quarterly and Monthly project financial reports and presentations in coordination with the General Manager.
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
• Oversee project revenues and expenditures to verify that projects are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines.
• Preparing and presenting, financial statements, creating annual project budgets and forecasts and supervising employees in finance departments.
• Project monitoring and data collection to determine if a project is progressing according to budget.
• Perform financial research, manage a project's general ledger, and/or monitor a project's cash flow.
• Prepare the chart of accounts, and trial balance, and maintain records and ledgers for all financial transactions of the project.
• Cash management of the project, and accurate cash flow forecasting.
• High-level financial reporting and analysis.
• Cash flow management.
Must have Bachelor degree with good Financial background and worked in Facilities Management. Hard and Soft services FM knowledge is mandatory and essential
5-7 years + (mandatory in same scope of work)