MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Engineering degree with a min of 10 years of relevant experience in cost estimating.
• Has experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or Industrial projects and has cost estimating experience in EPC LSTK mega projects.
• Have thorough knowledge of cost estimating practices, calculation methods/software, standards, and procedures.
• Proficiency in all project management disciplines, exposure to accounting, finance, economics, procurement, contract administration and labor laws.
• Broad knowledge of all trades and disciplines.
• Sound understanding of schedules and cashflows
• Aspen Capital Cost Estimator (KBASE) experience is a big plus.