The Senior Well Engineer is responsible for the design, planning and support of integrating Weatherford's well construction technologies, drilling and completion solutions and analysis within ISP project wells. The Engineer will work closely with the Project Manager and the ISP engineering team, to prepare the safest and most efficient plans to drill a well meeting all expectations.
• Support Health, السلامة والبيئة. السلامة دائما - قواعد للعيش بها
• Develop and implement Well Engineering solutions for projects working with our clients' prospect teams to realize ideas and plans thru the ISP Project Management process
• Develop and fully implement well enginnering best practices, peer reviews and technology application in the planning and execution of Weatherford's well solutions
• Ensure all wells are budgeted, planned & designed to contractual minimum standards, regulatory requirements, policies and full consideration of HSE & sustainability goals
• Translate plans to reality by managing the contributions of Weatherford's products and services as well as third party vendors, coordinating well material and providing oversight of client site support of planned operations as required
• Participate as an equal member of the client's Drilling Team and support technical and/or business initiative that furthers the capabilities of the project
• Manage and guide others with documenting and communicating learning from projects through Weatherford's Project Management system
• Take a lead role in ensuring the wells are delivered on time and budget meeting all success measures
• Perform torque-and-drag analysis on all well types including new application and complex wells in order to design effective methods to deploy drilling & completion tools to ensure trouble-free installations
• Facilitating short term planning and scheduling of personnel, equipment and services
• Perform and guide others with offset well analysis as well as casing and tubing design
• Lead and guide others in the development and review well programs, operating procedures, presentations, end-of-well reports and other documentation as required to support effective communication and Continuous Improvement
• Support commercial aspect of projects by developing time estimates and performing comparisons with AFE and guiding others in the process
• Prepare, guide and advise on matters related to well control
• Participate and provide guidance in selection and evaluation of service companies, suppliers and equipment
• With respect to communication, act as the lead for ISP Engineering team and ensure information is exchanged effectively with all parties (client, شرائح, أطراف ثالثه, الخ). Lead by example and provide guidance to other team members.
• Keep up to date and reviews new technology for possible application to projects
• Support continuous improvement by using Weatherford systems to circulate information about best practices, lessons learned, technical alerts, etc.
• MSc/B.Sc in engineering or scientific discipline.
• Minimun 8 years of experience as Well Engineer.
• Fully functional in Microsoft Office.
• أجاده اللغة الانجليزيه المكتوبة والمحكية.
• Relevant experience both field and office.
• Fluent in Second Language
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITY
• Detailed understanding of drilling practices and procedures (planning, risk analysis, hazop, hazid, pre-spud, roles of various asset team members, equipment, drilling program, drilling, cementing, evaluation, completion, reporting, wellsite personnel, drilling parameters, fluids, well control, directional drilling, wellsite services, local regulatory, etc.)
• Ability to organize and plan projects. Projects will often have technical and scope uncertainties and involve multiple phases and tight project timelines Strong communication organizing, trouble shouting and multi-مهارات التوكيل. Especially when under pressure and in demanding conditions
• المهارات الشخصية والاتصالية القوية. Ability to work with diverse professionals comprising of clients, أصحاب المصلحة, البائعين, فريق العمليات, rig team and engineering peers
• العملية والنتائج الموجهة لتقديم خطه تشمل جميع المدخلات التي يمكن تنفيذها بأمان. Mechanical aptitude and strong visualization capability required
• Contribute to sustaining a positive, progressive and supportive team environment
• Ability to apply and encourage a solution based approach. Solution based involves understanding the client needs and well problems and then investigating potential solutions which can be a change in well design, change in procedure or potentially the use of one or more common or specialty products
تفاصيل موقف POSITION الخاصة