B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized college or university with min. 15 years extensive experience in Electrical Design and Supervision for large scale and prestigious projects. UPDA, Qatar Registered Engineers are preferred.
• For Design:
- Excellent in the design of LV, MV, HV, EHV and ELV networks including electrical sub-stations, design of underground utilities such as telecommunications network.
- For ELV, experienced in the design of ELV systems for industrial commercial and residential projects, design of Life Safety System, Security Systems, Industrial and Amp, Building Automation Systems, design of ICT Systems and Audio Video System.
- Proficient in using computer software applicable in the field of discipline including AutoCAD and Revit.
• For Supervision:
- Able to supervise various electrical installations (HV, LV, ELV…) including machines or equipment and ensure that all works conforms with the approved drawings and specifications and General Conditions of Contract.
- Knowledge in design is essential.
- Check and approve material and drawing submittals.
- Familiar with electrical international standards and codes.
- Able to check and evaluate shop drawings and resolve any discrepancy and error.