At least 5 10 years UAE local Experience
Highly qualified in Estimation MEP Project of Hotels, Commercial and residential high-rise towers, Hospital, Shopping Mall developments, Schools
1. Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
2. Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
3. Specific knowledge of estimating, scheduling, purchasing, engineering principals and preparing BOQ
4. Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the works, delays & disruption of the Project and Preparation of Claims for delays & Time Extension and associated costs.
5. Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration, visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
6. Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyse prices, prepare material and labour cost estimation and bid price Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
7. Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant s clarification
8. Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
9. Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
10. Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cost control measures.
11. Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments in coordination with the Accounts Dept.
12. Maintain and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions in coordination with the Accounts Dept.
13. Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager and Sub-contracts & Supplier related to the contractual issues.
14. Reporting to the Top management regarding cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
15. Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
16. Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
17. Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion)
18. Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization, Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
19. Evaluate the supplier quotations against the tender requirements such as capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations etc. Make comparative analysis of all the quantity & use the optimum solution.
20. Value engineering in terms of alternative manufacturer s and Economic Design Transformers, Capacitor Panel, HV& amp; MV Panels & Generators Preparing Project Risk Analysis report., AMF Panel, MDB S, MCC S, MSB, SMB S, DB S,.etc)
21. Good experience in preparing Value Engineering Proposals. (Alternative tender proposal)
22. Calculation of Electrical load by using NEC codes for light & power circuits. Then making of Balanced Phase Distribution and Unbalanced Phase Distribution.