About the role:
Capable to troubleshoot, process improvement or maintenance modifications, perform independently, generic process design on a specific technology. Liaise with external entities. Capable to lead small teams on minor projects.
you will be responsible to:
• Preparation of plant yearly production, raw material consumption, specific consumption
• Do daily back flushing for production and BOM in SAP
• Initiate Review & Validate MOC in his unit
• Participate in safety and procedure Audits & submit report.
• Standardization of safety and operation practice in in the plant
• Provide inputs in dashboard for plant performance
• Preparation of Operation Procedures.
• Lead process troubleshooting in his area
• Lead RCA, HAZOP, RA in his area
• Represent operation in RCM , RBI, FMEA Studies
• Bachelor- An engineering degree.
• 8-10 years operational experience in the LDPE plant.