The MAMG (Mobile Antenna Mass Group)Technicianshallprovidetechnicaladvice,assistance,and demonstration ofmethods to UAE military personnel (toincludeUAEArmed Forcesciviliancontractorsapplicablyauthorized via theITAR) for the testing, maintenance,repair,configuration,andoperationof Patriot communications and relatedequipment.The MAMG TechnicianshallbefamiliarwithPatriotcommunicationsequipmentincluding UHF/VHF radiosand equipment. The MAMGTechnician shall also support PatriotBattalion communications,MEIs, FSAMG, and TSIK equipmentas needed. TheMAMGTechnicianshallassistin isolating anycomplexmechanical or electronicproblemsusing a variety of electronicrepairand fault isolation proceduressuch assystemdiagnostics,unitself-checks,andtoolsandtestequipment. Assists in enforcing safety policies, procedures and standards. Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper troubleshooting and repair procedures and techniques. Assists in preparation of inventories, technical reports, and performs other related duties as required.
Basic Qualifications :
• Candidate are able to obtain a Certificate of Good conduct/ Identity History Summary from FBI .
• Minimum of four (4) years experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair and functional verification of Patriot specific radios and radio relay communications systems.
• Proficiency in the use of commercial test equipment and tools used in troubleshooting and repair of electronic circuits is mandatory.
• An excellent knowledge of basic and advanced electronics, HFSSB, VHF/UHF/AM and multiplex communications systems and associated control or switching equipment is required.
• Graduate of OEMMAMGtechnicaltraining. Also be a graduate of theContractorLogisticsSupportSchool,theUS ArmyPatriotIntermediateMaintenanceCourse, or PatriotSystemTechniciansCourse, or havetheequivalent of two (2) years of PatriotMAMGmaintenanceexperience.
• Able to certify as a Communications Tower Worker, climbing up to 350 feet.
• Knowledge of configuring, operating, and restoring Cisco switches and routers.
• Should be skilled in troubleshooting and repair of the SINCGARS, MIDS terminals, JTIDS and similar type radios.
• Experience with Link-16, 3011C multicast links, and PADIL operations.
• Demonstrated experience or working knowledge of CPX-200/300, MLT- 220, and international Digital Switch Multiplexing Equipment.
• Experience with Linux, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or in related technical discipline and a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience Or 12 years in lieu of degree